Terms And Conditions For The Supply Of Products
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website.
- www.classyandfab.com is a website registrated in Holland under the registration number 61859362
- If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By ordering a product, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern the selling terms of all the orders placed by customers on the website www.classyandfabb.com.
- Classy and fab may change the terms and conditions of the website at any time without liability to customers for such changes. The customers should only be bound on the terms & conditions on the day the order is placed.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You are at least 16 years old.
- By placing an order on the website, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and condition.
- Our website will guide you step by step for placing an order. We recommend to double check all the personal information (adres, phone number, size etc.) before placing an order. As soon as the order is paid and accepted, you will be informed by the email.
- The products on the website are in stock. If a product on the website becomes out of stock between the time you placed an order, and the time our warehouse processes it, we will contact you and cancel the order.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, you will receive first an email from our customer service. If there will be a cancellation, you will receive the amount on the same way you have paid it. It can take up to 7 working days to receive the payment to your card.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we will send you an email telling you that we are unable to fulfil your order in time or one of our Customer Service team will contact you.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery or replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective or refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide..
- All the prices are included VAT. The delivery costs will be charged in the check-out page. Every country has different shippingcost.
- Classy and fab has the rights to change the prices of the products and delivery any time without warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appears on the site.
- We offer different payment methods. If you have any question about a method, please contact us on email@example.com
- We reserve the right to put any sale or special offers at any time without warning.
- By placing an order of a SALE-article, make sure that you have read the conditions relating to the special offer or discount.
- For most shipments outside MOROCCO, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- The shipping costs will be charged at the check-out page. Each country has different shipping costs. The payment you have paid for an order is including the shipping costs.
- We aim to dispatch the orders within a maximum of 2 (two) working days. In any case of a high season-sale, unexpected events or an availability of products, it can take longer. In this case you will be notified by email.
- As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping information from our courrier.
- You must provide us with the full information of your adress including your phone number. The customer is responsible for any mistake on the delivery adress while placing the order. The risk and the ownership shall be transferred to the customer once the products has left our warehouse.
- We always try to dispatch your order on time. In any case of delay of the courier by delivering your package, please contact our customer service for more help. During the holiday season it can take any longer to receive your package, this depends on the carriers.
- You can return the products for any reason within 14 days after receiving your order. The products has to be in the original condition, unwashed and with all the accessories.
- The return costs are for the customer. Classy and fab will not bear for the cost of return.
- As soon as the products reaches our warehouse, we will proceed a refund. This refund can take up to a maximum of 7 working days from the moment we have transferred the money to your card. The refund will not include any delivery fees you have paid. All refunds will be made using the same method of payment. You will receive a confirmation of the refund on your email.
- The customer is fully responsible for sending the product back to the right return adress.
- For more detailed information please check our RETURN POLICY
- To make sure you receive your order on time, we start processing the order as soon as you place it. Once you have placed your order, you will be unable to cancel or edit it. If you want to change the size or the color, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for receiving your package. If you no longer want a package, you must first accept it from the parcel company and then send it back.
- If you do not pick up your order at the pick-up point and it get lost, we are not responsible for this. The courier tries to deliver it twice. If it does not get delivered, it will be at a pick-up point for an indefinite period of time.
- If there is any problem or you would like to complain, you can contact our customer service on email@example.com. We take complaints very serious and we try to resolve any problems as soon as they arise.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- The trademark, names and logos displayed on the website and our social media channels, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Classy and fab. It is strictly forbidden to use the pictures and videos of our website for any business, resale purposes or for commercials.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the Dutch law.
- For any questions about the terms and conditions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org